1. Bring your current photo ID.
The Assessment Center is unable to provide testing services if you do not have a valid
2. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Give yourself time to get checked in and ready to test!
3. Leave your personal belongings.
To maintain testing security, all personal items (including cell phones, calculators,
food, drinks, etc.) will be collected prior to your test. CBC cannot assume responsibility
for the loss or damage of anything brought into the Assessment Center. Pencils, paper
and an online calculator will be provided during your test, if applicable.
4. Tell your support person you'll see them when your test is finished.
Friends or relatives will not be permitted to accompany you into the testing room.
5. Pay your test fee prior to your testing appointment (if applicable)
Most test fees can be paid on campus at Hawk Central, conveniently located adjacent
to the Assessment Center. Hawk Central accepts cash, personal and cashier's checks,
money orders, Visa and MasterCard.