In-person testing is available at the Assessment Center by appointment only. See the
testing dates and times above and register at least one week prior to your preferred
date. Failure to pay and finalize registration prior to the registration deadline
may affect availability.
Remote testing is available and requires you to register and pay for your exam(s)
at least one week prior to your preferred test day. ALTA provides additional dates
and times for remote testing. Contact the Assessment Center for more information.
When you're ready to register, email the Assessment Center with the following information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Email and phone number
- Method of delivery (On Campus or Remote)
- The language(s) you wish to test in
- The test(s) you'd like to take (Listening & Speaking, Reading Comprehension, or both)
- Your preferred testing date/time (see above for dates!)
Need assistance or accommodations? Call the Assessment Center at 509-542-4860. We're
here to help!