Need a proctor? We can help, even if you're not a CBC student!
The Assessment Center offers proctor services to support those testing for other colleges
or universities. These services are available by appointment only and require a minimum
of 10 business days to process. Please note: proctor availability may be limited during
peak testing periods.
On the day of your appointment, you'll find us in the H Building, Room H119.
Campus parking is free for students and visitors—please review CBC parking regulations
before you arrive!
- Please be sure to schedule an appointment date that meets your academic deadline and
allows time for proctoring and delivery.
- There is a $25 fee for each proctoring service. Exams exceeding three hours may require
- CBC is not responsible for exams or materials lost in transit to or from your institution/instructor.
- We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if test materials are not received in
a timely manner.
- All campus visitors are required to adhere to College policies, rules and regulations.
- Complete the CBC Request for Proctoring Services Form a minimum of 10 business days before your requested test date.
- Don't leave any required fields blank! Incomplete requests may not be processed. You'll
want to be sure to include a working email address that you check regularly so we
can contact you.
- After you submit your request, an Assessment Center representative will contact you
to confirm receipt within two business days.
- If your institution requires us to complete a Proctor Agreement Form, submit the CBC
Request for Proctoring Services Form first. Your instructor may then send any required
documents via email to testingcenterFREECOLUMBIA_BASIN or fax to 509-544-2037.
- After receipt of your testing materials, we'll contact you to schedule an appointment.
Request a Proctor!
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the payment process. Before
you pay the $25 fee, you'll need to pick up a payment ticket at the Assessment Center.
- Bring your valid driver’s license, government-issued ID or current school photo ID.
The Assessment Center is unable to provide testing services if you do not have a valid
photo ID with you.
- Be sure to arrange transportation, childcare, and your work schedule to support on-time
- Cell phones, electronic devices, and personal belongings will be collected by Assessment
Center staff. Food and drinks are not permitted in the testing room.
- Outside calculators are not permitted unless indicated by your instructor.
- Testing labs are monitored by security cameras.
- Completed exams will be scanned and emailed or faxed to the location designated by
your instructor. We are unable to send completed exams via mail or provide them to
you directly for delivery.
- The Assessment Center will retain completed tests or copies of tests for no more than
30 days unless instructed otherwise.
- Unable to attend your proctor services appointment? Call us at 509-547-0511 before
3 pm the business day prior to your appointment.
- After cancellation, please submit a new CBC Request for Proctoring Services Form if
you need to reschedule.
- On occasion, CBC may close due to inclement weather. For more information about closures
and delays, visit the Inclement Weather tab on our Campus Security page.