Need a quick bite to eat on your way to class? Visit one of our convenient Micro Markets!
Micro markets offer various breakfast, snack and lunch options for any budget — from
grab-and-go snacks for under $2 to sandwiches and salads for less than $6. Once you
pick out your item(s) you will scan the item(s) and then pay with cash or scan a debit
or credit card to check out.
Food items include:
- fruit cups
- meats and cheeses
- hard-boiled eggs
- muffins and pastries
- microwavable foods
- candy and gum
- assortment of beverages
- and more!
Stop by any of our on-campus locations:
- H Building (downstairs)
- CTE Building
- Sunhawk Hall
- T-Building (near Thornton Courtyard)
- T-Building (outside School of Math, Science & Engineering offices)
- Student Recreation Center (outside Fitness Center)
- Health Science Center (HSC)- Richland Campus
- Medical Science Center (MSC)- Richland Campus