1. Bring your current photo ID.
The Assessment Center is unable to provide testing services if you do not have a valid
2. Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Give yourself a few extra minutes to get checked in and ready to test!
3. Leave all personal belongings at home.
To maintain testing security, all personal items (including cell phones, calculators,
food, drinks, etc.) will be collected prior to your test. CBC cannot assume responsibility
for the loss or damage of anything brought into the Assessment Center. Pencils, paper
and an online calculator will be provided during your test, if applicable.
4. Tell your support person you'll see them when your test is finished.
Your friend or relative will not be able to accompany you into the testing room. Please
review our Campus Safety Measures page for current requirements for campus visitors.
5. Pay your test fee prior to your testing appointment (if applicable)
Most test fees can be paid on campus at Hawk Central, conveniently located adjacent
to the Assessment Center. Hawk Central accepts cash, personal and cashier's checks,
money orders, Visa and MasterCard.