2017 Master Plan
CBC's Master Plan is a starting point from which meaningful exchanges of ideas can
emerge. It is intended to provide the College with a foundation for making informed
decisions on the growth and development of the campus environment.
Many components of the previous 2012 CBC Facility Master Plan remain valid. This update
from 2017 focuses on only the components and the items that needed updating due to
changes in administration and a new strategic vision.
Elements of the 2017 Master Plan
- Overview - Goals, Objectives and Capital deliverables updated
- Environmental Scan - Focus group findings
- Space Utilization - Updated to reflect Winter 2018 space utilization
- Current Conditions - Infrastructure updated to reflect immediate needs
- Design Standards - Classroom and office design standards updated