Business Program at CBC
At Columbia Basin College, our business students are building the diverse knowledge
base that is necessary in today’s ever evolving business climate.
In order to meet the needs of our students and the business community, our programs are built with several pathways in different areas of expertise, general business or more specifically focused and at varying lengths of completion.
- Curriculum focused on skills development
- Internship and externship opportunities available
- Affordable, quality education taught by experienced faculty
- Networking opportunities that are perfect for career advancement
- Flexible course offerings for working professionals (fully online or hybrid programs
- Gain hands-on skills to prepare you for high-demand industries in our community
- Business: Concentrations in
Marketing, Finance, Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management
- CBC Collegiate DECA chapter
Each certificate stacks into an AAS degree, which feeds into the Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Applied Management as well as Health Care Administration and Agriculture concentrations.
Reasons why someone might take the program or classes:
- Employers in every industry need people with business knowledge and experience
- General degrees in Business Administration keep many doors open for students to later choose when they find their passion
- Learn and apply the skills necessary to start your own business