The Communication Studies program at CBC offers courses that build on your communication skills to enhance your interpersonal and professional relationships, including conflict resolution, leadership, debate, media studies and cross-cultural communication. These courses can satisfy the humanities requirements for an Associate of Arts, and potentially give you the foundation for a future career in communications, public relations, marketing, non-profit administration or education.
The CBC Communication Department offers scholarship opportunities annually. These
scholarships are based on various criteria as decided by the Communication faculty.
Any currently enrolled or potential student is eligible to apply. Most scholarships are for full-time students (12 or more credits) maintaining a minimum grade point average of 2.5, but a few may be awarded to part-time students. Be sure to complete the CBC Admissions Application.
1. Complete the Foundation Application
- Complete the CBC Foundation Application Form online by February 21.
2. Application Requirements:
- Two letters of recommendation
3. Grade requirement:
- Entering freshmen or continuing students must have a GPA of 2.5 or above.