What can the Opportunity Grant do for me?
- Provide funds for tuition, fees, textbooks and supplies
- Provide access to tutoring
- Career advising
- College success classes
- Emergency childcare assistance
- Emergency transportation
- Industry mentor partnerships
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible for the Opportunity Grant if you:
- Demonstrate unmet financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA, for undocumented students)
- Are a Washington state resident
- Have an income at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average