What can the Early Achievers Grant do for me?
- Provide funds for tuition, fees and textbooks
- Career planning
- Textbooks, calculators and laptops on loan
- College success classes
- Emergency childcare assistance
- Emergency transportation
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible for the Early Achievers Grant if you:
- Are a Washington state resident or have a valid work visa
- Are employed as a childcare provider at a location that is actively participating in the Department of Early Learning's Early Achievers program
- Work a minimum of 10 hours per week or 40 hours per month
- Intend to enroll in CBC's ECE program