What is the Veterans Education & Transition Services (V.E.T.S.) Center?
The V.E.T.S. Center at CBC is a dedicated support hub for military-connected students like you. Our goal is to guide you through your transition to Columbia Basin College, ensuring you have the best possible experience. Working closely with the Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs, we provide access to the benefits, care, and services you need. Whether it's personalized assistance, valuable resources, or a supportive community, we are here for you. Visit the V.E.T.S. Center to receive the tailored support you deserve as you pursue your educational journey at Columbia Basin College.
Check out our Facebook page for more details and access to exciting events!
V.E.T.S. Center Services
- Personalized academic advising
- Assistance with education benefits certification
- Guided support in navigating the college system
- Tailored workshops for veteran student success
- Enjoy free popcorn on Wednesdays
- Daily access to complimentary coffee and snacks
- Exciting events for military-connected students and families
- Dedicated study space with computer lab
- Connections to community resources, employment opportunities, and more