- Academic Advising
- Career Planning
- Classes and exams are free!
- Classes in Spanish and English
- College Visits and Tours
- Financial Assistance/Textbook Assistance and Supplies
- Flexible schedules to allow student to continue to work
- Friendly bilingual staff who come from migrant backgrounds
- Referrals to Employment Agencies
- Social and Cultural Events
The program does not end at graduation! After earning a GED®, our students move on to the next steps in their career or education. Next steps can include:
- Certificate of Skills Acquisition or Achievement
- Employment upgrades
- Military service
- Regular or developmental college coursework leading to an Associate’s Degree (each graduate ready for developmental or college work will receive a limited stipend to continue pursue a degree).
Questions and Answers
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have not yet earned a high school diploma or a GED
- Are at least 16-years old
- Can provide work documentation for yourself or an immediate family member in migrant or seasonal farm work in the past two years.
Please complete our online form to get started!
No! Our program is available for individuals 16-years-old or above. We welcome students of all ages.
No! We offer classes in both English and Spanish.
No! Classes are offered in both formats; In-Person and Online.