What can Philosophy do for me?
Have you ever questioned the existence of God, what 'reality' really means or the principles of morality? In Philosophy you can attempt to answer these questions through creative thinking and logical analysis. Philosophy is a rewarding study that encourages you to ask questions and develops your reasoning and critical thinking skills. Courses in Philosophy challenge you to:
- Think rationally and critically about the most important questions of life
- Examine normative issues of good and evil
- Consider human nature and the purpose of human life
- Question what reality is
- Consider the existence of God
- Review the adequacy of scientific materialism as a world view