Student Housing Maintenance Request Form

Please fill out the form below for non-emergency maintenance requests. If your request is an emergency, please contact the Resident Advisor on duty at 509-492-1208 or Campus Security at 509-542-4777 immediately. All other requests should be processed through this form.

Examples of Emergency Maintenance Items:

  • Doors that cannot be secured or that will not allow access into the room
  • Fires
  • Flood/major leaks 
  • Lack of a single light source in which a temporary light source cannot be provided
  • Power failure
  • Stolen keys
  • Clogged or overflowed toilet
  • Lack of a single heat source in which a temporary heat source cannot be provided
  • The smell of gas

Fields marked with * are required.
Please be specific with the location and repair needed.