Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program
Do you have a passion that you'd like to convert into a business? The Entrepreneurship and Innovation program at CBC provides support to individuals looking to build and launch their own business or capitalize on a great idea. Our program equips you to succeed through application rather than theory. Become a successful entrepreneur through:
- Application of best practices and case studies of now-thriving ventures
- Guest speakers who have successfully launched their businesses
- Networking with other entrepreneurs and industry professionals
- Identifying a target market, develop a competitive strategy and solid business plan
- Developing financial projections and explore funding options
- Gaining the skills to successfully launch a business following graduation
This program has its own dedicated space for practical application including a computer lab, conference room, collaborative workspace, video recording room and a presentation stage.
Start networking now!
In addition to meeting successful guest speakers, this program will also match entrepreneurship students with mentors from the SCORE program. Students will have opportunities to attend local business gatherings, work in shared office and kitchen spaces and create in makerspace workshops for prototype development.
Did you know?
The Tri-Cities region is the fastest growing area in the northwest United States, and we want to develop local talent to ensure that growth happens from within. In order to achieve this, we have built this program on application rather than theory. Courses are taught by well-qualified faculty who have recent and practical business experience.