Accessible Student Housing

Accessible Student Housing

Student Housing works together with Disability Support Services to implement CBC accessibility policies to determine whether requested accommodations are reasonable and to ensure that students with disabilities can participate in all Student Housing programs.

Requests for reasonable accommodations in the residence hall must be made by completing the ADA Request section of the Student Housing Application form and contacting the Disability Support Services to schedule an intake appointment.

While CBC does not allow pets on campus or in student housing, service animals are allowed to be with their owners at all times. If you live in student housing, you may also request an accommodation for an assistance animal by contacting Disability Support Services. For more information, please see the college's Service Animal Policy.

For more information about accessible student houseing, contact us using the information at the bottom of this page.

Sun Hawk Hall


H Building Entrance