Handshake for Employers
Join over 500K registered employers, from start-ups to nonprofits to enterprise corporations,
in a network that will allow you to share job posting and register for events effectively
and efficiently. Here's how it can benefit your company:
- Level up your recruiting by seamlessly posting to multiple schools, including CBC,
at once instead of creating separate job posts for each school.
- Register and attend CBC recruiting events, such as virtual career fairs, meet and
- Handshake employer partners can proactively search and engage with over seven million
students and recent alumni whose profiles have been verified by their college career
- Create multiple accounts per employer to work seamlessly and empower everyone in your
team rather than using one shared account.
Tabling at CBC
CBC Career services is proud to present on-campus recruiting. Employers now have the
opportunity to connect with our many talented students in person. Share general information
about your business or industry or recruit candidates for job and internship opportunities.
Important things to know:
- A 2-week minimum lead time before the date of requested tabling is required.
- One employer may table on the CBC campus per week on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Openings for Tabling will be offered to employers on Wednesdays from 10 am – 1 pm.
- Each employer has the ability to table once per month.
- An employer may bring up to 3 representatives for tabling at one time.
- Employers MUST be registered and approved as a CBC employer on Handshake in order
to be vetted.
Tabling Request Form