Title IX Administrator Training
In compliance with regulations promulgated by the United States Department of Education 34 C.F.R. § 106.45(b)(10)(D), below is a list of all trainings completed by individuals designated by CBC as a Title IX Coordinator or designee, investigator, decision-maker, advisor or any person designated by the College to facilitate an informal resolution process as outlined in the College’s Title IX Grievance Policy and supplemental Procedures.
- NACUA - Title IX Department of Education's Final Rule on Sexual Harassment
- UVA - First Steps and Decision Pints: Preparing for the New Title IX Reality
- UVA - New Title IX. You’ve Got Questions, We’ve Got Answers: Ask an Expert Panel UVM Webinar
- Office of Civil Rights - Various Webinars
- Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) - Various Webinars/Trainings
- Clery Center's Clery Act Training Seminar: Title IX-related Content (VCATS)