Student ID Card Overview
A CBC student ID card is a valuable student resource! While student ID (SID) cards are not required by the College, they do offer a variety of benefits and opportunities for current students. You can use your SID card to check out materials and books from the CBC Library. Popular benefits include access to both the Fitness Center and Academic Success Center. Use your SID card as a bus pass with Benton Franklin Transit. Your student ID card may also provide you with discounted or FREE admission to campus activities and athletic events.
Types of ID Cards:
- Health Science/Nuclear Tech Badges
- Gold Card Members
- Community Fitness Center User
- High School Academy
Ride With Benton Franklin Transit - FREE!
CBC is proud to partner with Benton Franklin Transit to offer all current CBC students and employees free ridership. Need a ride to campus? Having trouble getting to work? Just show your CBC ID with the current quarter sticker for free rides on BFT Connect and all routes offered by Benton Franklin Transit.
- Go to bft.org for system maps, schedules, and more
- Call Customer Service at (509) 735-5100 to help plan your trip
- BFT Connect is ideal for riders whose starting locations or destinations are too far from a bus stop. Click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, student ID cards are not required for students attending CBC.
You need to be registered in classes for the current quarter. When requesting your first student ID card, you will also need photo ID (i.e. driver's license).
You no longer need to have your tuition paid in full to get your student ID card. See below for the earliest date you can request an ID card.
Winter 2023: December 1
Spring 2023: March 1
Summer 2023: June 1
Fall 2023: August 14
Visit the Student ID Center in the lobby of the H building on the Pasco campus.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Wednesday:
8 am to 4 pm
9 am to 4 pm
8 am to 11:30 am
You will receive your ID card immediately!
If you are unable to visit campus during hours of operation, we have a remote option available for you! Please note, this process takes one week plus additional time to be mailed.
You will need to provide your Student ID number, upload a picture ID for proof of identity (i.e. driver's license) and upload a current photo of yourself.
Your student ID card will be mailed to the address we have on file. Please ensure that we have your current contact information before submitting your request. If you need to update your mailing address, please visit your ctcLink Student Center.
ID cards are printed and mailed once a week. Shipping times vary, so please be patient as we work to ensure you receive your SID card as soon as possible.
- Submit a color photo of yourself taken in the last 6 months. Do not use filters or photo-editing programs. Black and white photos will not be accepted.
- Use a clear image of your face from the shoulders up. You must be directly facing the camera, with your head in the center of the frame.
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open. Your head should not be tilted or your face obscured by hair or clothing.
- Do not wear sunglasses, headphones, earbuds, a hood, or a hat. Head coverings are acceptable only if for religious or medical purposes.
- Use a plain white or solid color background. Do not digitally alter the background.
- Hands or hand gestures must not be visible.
- No one else may be in the photo.
Note: Have someone take your photo if possible. Selfies are acceptable if all other requirements are met.
Please contact your program director for more information.
No, but please stop by Hawk Central or the Student ID Center to get a current quarter sticker.