How do I pay for college?
Congratulations! Now that you're registered for classes, you're ready to move forward
on your educational journey. Paying for college can be intimidating, but we're here
to make it as manageable as possible. CBC offers two different payment types to meet
- Pay balance in full.
- Student Tuition Easy Payment Plan (STEPP) Partial payments are only accepted as outlined in STEPP contracts. Incomplete or missing
STEPP applications could lead to classes being dropped.
Payment can be made in-person at Hawk Central or online using the ‘Pay Now’ button below.
Please be aware that any payments made online will be applied to the oldest outstanding
balance on the account, with the highest priority being tuition and mandatory fees.
If you would like your payment to be applied to a specific outstanding item (e.g.
housing/rent), please visit Hawk Central.
Tuition Due Dates
Before 9 pm on:
- Fall 2022: September 23, 2022
- Winter 2023: December 21, 2022
- Spring 2023: March 15, 2023*
- Summer 2023: June 14, 2023*
* Dates are subject to change.