Campus Safety Expectations
What is expected for students returning to campus?
1. Students must attest online in regards to their vaccination status at the Vaccination Attestation page of CBC's website.
- For winter quarter, vaccinations are required for students to come to campus.
- Medical or Religious exemptions are allowed for students with accommodations and can be found on the Vaccination Attestation page of CBC's website (links to an external site).
- Online learning is available for both vaccinated and unvaccinated students.
- Students who enroll in online only classes and will not participate in CBC in-person activities or services (e.g., tutoring, Hawk Central, Advising, Fitness Center, Bookstore, or Library) may forgo the attestation process. This options requires the student to meet virtually with Counseling & Advising or Transitional Studies (i.e., ABE, ELA) to confirm their intent to study exclusively online.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If soap and water are not available, gel in and gel out! Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry.
3. Clean and disinfect surfaces often.
- COVID-19 Cleaning Kits with proper cleaning supplies have been distributed to faculty and staff. These should be used, following established COVID-19 cleaning protocols, to disinfect highly-touched surfaces between use.
4. Check your campus emails and the CBC webpage regularly for updates!
- This situation is changing rapidly and updates to campus operations and/or procedures may be made at anytime.
Visitors to CBC’s campuses who are not students or employees are required to fill out an online attestation form, either prior to their arrival or when they arrive on campus.
CBC employees are required to fill out the COVID Attestation eForm each day they visit campus.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Benton Franklin Health District (BFHD)
- John Hopkins Case Map
- EPA Cleaning Product Information
- Secretary of Health Order - Face Coverings
- Order Your Free At-Home COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests