The Fitness Center has moved! We are now open in the brand new Student Recreation Center. Stop by and check out our amazing new facility!
Requirements for the use of the Columbia Basin College Fitness Center
CBC ID cards required
- Beginning June 27, all Fitness Center users must obtain and use their new CBC ID card. Due to the transition to ctclink, new ID cards that are associated with your new ID number are required.
- For information on how to obtain your CBC ID card, please visit the Student ID card page.
- Masks are optional on CBC's campuses, as of March 12, 2022.
- Use your CBC login credentials to complete the Fitness Center waiver.
- If you are unable to access the waiver online at the link above, copies will be available at the front desk upon your arrival.
- All CBC students and Fitness Center users under the age of 18 are required to fill out the paper version of the waiver.
Equipment Wipe Down
- All users are required to wipe down every piece of equipment directly following use.
- Single-use disinfectant wipes are provided throughout the CBC Fitness Center.
All Other Fitness Center Policies
Users not complying with these requirements will be asked to leave the Fitness Center.
We strive to make access to the Fitness Center as convenient as possible. In order to facilitate your use of our facilities:
- Get your CBC ID card with current quarter sticker
- Complete and turn in the Participant Waiver
- Review the Fitness Center Policies
What we offer:
- Extensive free-weight area stocked with dumbbells, half-rack/squat racks, Smith Machines, two Olympic platforms, bench press and much more
- Selectorized strength training machines, both plate-loaded and weight stack
- Aerobic strength training "Super Circuit"
- Cardio equipment including ellipticals, treadmills, stair steppers, rowing machines and various styles of stationary bikes
- Core training, stretching and health testing areas
- ADA compliance and accessibility for all