The CBC Fitness Center is open to ALL currently enrolled CBC students during all hours of operation. In order to access the Fitness Center, everyone must have their CBC student ID card w/ current quarter sticker and complete the Release of Liability/Waiver form prior to your first workout (available at the front desk).
All CBC staff and faculty may also use the Fitness Center with their CBC staff ID card. Staff and faculty are also required to complete the Waiver. The Fitness Center also offers a variety of community memberships. Please email email@example.com for more information on the membership options.
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday-Thursday - 7:00am-7:00pm
Friday - 7:00am-2:00pm
Sunday - CLOSED
*We are closed January 21st for Martin Luther King Jr. Day and February 18th for President's Day. Saturday operations are suspended during academic breaks. For a current calendar please stop into the Fitness Center.
• Extensive free-weight area with equipment including; hammer strength, two platforms, Smith machines, dumbbells, multiple squat racks, etc.
• Aerobic & strength training "Super Circuit" program for a complete and efficient workout.
• Cardiovascular area with the newest equipment including; ellipticals, treadmills, stair steppers, recumbent bikes, rowing machines, etc.
• Stretching area and health testing areas.
• ADA compliant and accessible to all.
Please note – While our friendly Fitness Center staff is always willing to show you the equipment we offer and how it works, we are not P.E. faculty/instructors. For all P.E. class related questions, please contact your instructor directly.
Home | Campus Safety | Catalog | Campus Map | Parking Information
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301 | PHONE 509.547.0511 | FAX Directory
© 2014 Columbia Basin College. All Rights Reserved. | Website Created by Vision Internet.