PROJECT SCOPE STATEMENT
• Design a four-wheeled human powered vehicle to compete in NASA’s MoonBuggy Race in Huntsville, Alabama.
• Design, Manufacturing, and Testing must be completed by 4/08/2013.
• Race in Huntville, AL, 04/24/2013 through 04/28/2013
• 2008-2009 UAHuntsville Moonbuggy Race Video - YouTube
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING?
• Real World Applications
• How to create solid models
• How to assemble solid models
• How to work as a team
• How to identify and solve problems
• Most importantly, we have learned that we possess limitless capabilities!
This challenge has strengthened our belief that we can accomplish any goal we set. We are prepared to reach further than ourselves and recognize that we have been given a great opportunity to demonstrate our newfound resolve. The MoonBuggy competition has awaken our self-confidence which many of us had lost through life’s circumstances. This project is dedicated in building role models for our peers and future CBC High School Academy students.
SUMMARY AND CONCLUSION
PLEASE CONSIDER SPONSORING OUR ENDEAVORS
Your sponsorship will not only support us in our race to Alabama, it will also inspire a new generation of scientists, engineers, and explorers.
Team SpaceHawks truly is
“Standing in Today, Reaching for Tomorrow.”
Home | Campus Safety | Catalog | Campus Map | Contact Information | Parking Information
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301 | PHONE 509.547.0511 | FAX 509.546.0401
© 2014 Columbia Basin College. All Rights Reserved. | Website Created by Vision Internet.