ALL CAMPUS DEBATES
February 4th at 1pm in SWL 120, 121, 118, 116
Criteria for Sign-up
1. Competitors must sign up by January 29th, at 4:30 p.m.
2. Competitors must be currently enrolled in CBC.
3. Competitors must attend one of the debate workshops on January 14th and 28th, attend the Speech and Debate Team meetings on Wednesday (2:00-4:00 p.m.) for instruction, or meet with Sallie Fisher in SWL 117 between 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. on January 14th or 28th. Private tutoring in debate can be arranged; email email@example.com
4. Competitors must have a plausible idea to alleviate the parking problems at the time of signing up. Every attempt will be made to assure that in the first round of debates no one faces an opponent with the same solution prepared. If it is necessary to have team debates, every attempt possible will be made to pair competitors with the same or similar solutions together.
5. Only students returning for Fall 2019 can compete for the scholarship in the fourth tournament (in May). Running Start students are not eligible for the scholarship.
6. All competitors are eligible for prizes in the first three tournaments.
Students can sign up in the Arts and Humanities Division office or with Professors Jim Wutzke, Julie Bacon, or Sallie Fisher.
Home | Campus Safety | Catalog | Campus Map | Parking Information
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301 | PHONE 509.547.0511 | FAX Directory
© 2014 Columbia Basin College. All Rights Reserved. | Website Created by Vision Internet.