• Photo ID is required for all testing appointments. No exceptions.
• Bring only necessary items to your testing appointment. Personal belongings such as cell phones, keys, backpacks, papers, etc. are collected prior to testing and are returned at the completion of the test. The Assessment Center is not responsible for the safety of your personal items.
• Testing times are posted on the CBC testing and events calendars and are subject to change.
What's New in Testing:
• The new 2014 GED® computer-based test set to begin in January 2014 consists of four content areas; literacy (reading and writing combined), mathematics, science, and social studies. Anyone testing in the current 2002 GED® version will need to successfully complete all five current content areas no later than December 31, 2013 in order to receive a certificate. After that date, all scores earned and fees paid will expire and candidates will be required to complete the new 2014 GED® test to qualify for a certificate.
• The Tutor and Writing Center at CBC provides students with free drop-in instructional support in subject areas for which there is a high demand such as math, science, writing, and more. Visit the Tutor and Writing Center website or Room TD 434 and see what they can do for you!
• Have a question you need help with? eTutors provides you with help in Math, Writing and more. Log on any time, day and night.
Home | Campus Safety | Catalog | Campus Map | Contact Information | Parking Information
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301 | PHONE 509.547.0511 | FAX 509.546.0401
© 2014 Columbia Basin College. All Rights Reserved. | Website Created by Vision Internet.