Students who choose to attend Columbia Basin College also choose to participate actively in the learning process offered by the College. The College is responsible for providing its students with an educational environment that includes resources used by students to attain their educational goals. In return, each student is responsible to:
1. Participate actively in the learning process, both in and out of the classroom.
2. Seek timely assistance in meeting educational goals.
3. Attend all class sessions and actively engage in distance education sessions in a timely manner.
4. Prepare adequately to participate fully in class activities.
5. Meet the standards of academic performance established by each instructor.
6. Develop skills required for learning; e.g., basic skills, time management, and study skills.
7. Assume final authority for the selection of appropriate educational goals.
8. Select courses appropriate for meeting chosen educational goals.
9. Make appropriate use of services and resources.
10. Contribute towards improving the College.
11. Become knowledgeable of and adhere to the College's policies, practices, and procedures.
12. Abide by the standards set forth in the code of conduct.
Home | Campus Safety | Catalog | Campus Map | Parking Information
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301 | PHONE 509.547.0511 | FAX Directory
© 2014 Columbia Basin College. All Rights Reserved. | Website Created by Vision Internet.